Have to agree with Starbuck on this one. Mosby's is the best. We need some quality places in Big Stone. Little Mexico can't carry the entire load.
Have to agree with Starbuck on this one. Mosby's is the best. We need some quality places in Big Stone. Little Mexico can't carry the entire load.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Are you sure it closed??? It was called the Cobblestone Cafe. Operated by Mr. A'bate
(not sure if the spelling is correct) I know that Anthony Keys played & sang there alot. How long ago did it close?? It seems like I noticed tables & stuff still in there just the other day.
They have been closed for about a month. He published an article in The Post, explaining that he hated to close and thanking his patrons. I was only in there a couple of times and wasn't really impressed. The service was always very slow and the food wasn't very tasteful. He probably would have been better off if he had gone with burgers and fries and the like. Hated to see another Big Stone business not make it.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
since we got our tax return this past week, we went back to Mosby's and again it was awesome. Service was fantastic and the food was fantastic.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Im not payin $28 for any type of meal...I dont care what it is.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks